Tuesday, April 26, 2005
This morning, chel and i went to look for jamil at the space. I was like, so hum upon reaching the second floor. Same for chel la. Actually dawn should be the one going with me, but she was absent for today. Poor thingg. Get well soon wors =)
So anyway, we saw jamil. I burst out laughing instead wors. He was wearing his big and ugly specs and he looked funny. Haa. Then we walked towards him, handed him the note and he brought us to the staff room. He kept asking us, what have we learn from this lesson. I was speechless. In the end he handed us our locker keys then we left the room.
I felt so sian during dnt without dawn. But i managed to finish my plastic workpiece = great achievement =)
haa. After school, i was loitering in the classroom till 3.30pm, then shu min and i went to findd mr william chang for our lollipops. Haa. But no yoghurt de. Hmph. Aiya.. i have nothing more to add on le.. so that's all for today le la.. tata x)
Tuesday, April 26, 2005