I woke up at 7am.. then went to eat breakfast with chel and her parents..and i don't know why i always have that pathetic look on my face..After which, her dad fetch her mum to work, and us to school. Feeling kinda weird when we first stepped into the class, i felt odd. They are either wearing green hse tee or pe tee. When i was with my friends, the boys just shouted 'black tee!' (in mandarin). I answered back, they said nothing. Hmmps..I was the only one wearing black choir tee in class, i thought so. Until i saw dawn, wearing the same black choir tee. Hee. So blahblah, mr soh came. And we began our maths remedial. It was darn boring, without fail. The worst thing was shu min didn't come. I miss her jokes, i miss her laughter and miss her cheeky face. Sob. I couldn't live without her!
=p kidding. But nvm, i still have Glenn, joker number 2. Hmmps..had a feeling that mr soh was prejudiced against me and glenn..he always caught us talking..bLeah..maybe we talked too loudly..even chel can hear me.. ha..but don't misunderstood hor.. i'm soft spoken de x) Then i asked Aaron to help me set hp alarm on his hp. He will never on silent mode i think, ha. I had to leave at 10am for choir. So i was very nervous when it was going to be 10am. I'm scared that Aaron hp' alarm will ring until whole class can hear. But to my surprise, only glenn and i can hear it. So i left hurriedly and received a sms from Grace. Telling me that a lot of ppl there. But not really, she jus wan me to accompany her. It's better than attending SAS's lesson. x)
Hmmps..so at about 10+ we left and headed to st gabs..supposed to have 8 choirs there..but only 6 were there..and ms yee said 2 chicken out..what a word to use..ha..once again..i was introverted..even ppl talk to me...i just smiled..said nth..but only talked to Grace.. this has become more and more serious le..hm..suan le..let nature take its course ba..So all the choirs just run through their syf pieces..blahblah..until 1+..den we have to go back to our school le.
Once we reached school, i pia to hougang mall, as not to break my promise that i had with Dawn. And that was to accompany her to go back to her old hse. So i met them in hougang mall, had my lunch and then we went to her old hse there. Dawn n mabel pia to the playground, so did chel and i. At first, i thought they are childish. I was wrong, to us, it might be nothing at all. But to them, it was full of childhood memories. They used to play at the playground, since they are of a very young age. When they play, chel and i joined in also. It was indeed very fun. We played the swing and the seesaw. But their style of playing seesaw is different -.- two of us, each stand on each side and jump -.- scaryy. Chel and i are inexperienced. So we tend to be afraid and scream lor. Ha. Then the swing. Okok. I admit i'm stupid. I don't know how to play it well. So ar, when i vs mabel, lol, then sth 'funny' happened. I wanted to get down. Cos hand pain pain nia. Then idiotic chel come n push me. And i began swinging in different directions and moving backwards. That damn swing. I cant hold on to it anymore. I fell. Landed on my back and i had to sit up cos my skirt just flipped up -.- not really painful. But my hand held on to the metal thing too tightly, began to hurt le. At first, i was angry with chel. But i guess she didn't mean it. She was just too playful. But i still didn't talk to her. She was on the swing, beside her was another girl. She kept talking to that girl. She was from the same primary school as her. i was okay after that. Cos i knew she didn't mean it. She was just too playful. And we began to play vigorously again. Ha. Then it was late le..time for us to go home..on the way home..chel told me that..she asked the girl about 3 of us.
pretty and innocent - dawn (puke =p ) naughty - mabel =p cute - me! x)
Haa. Small kids won't lie de. x) Wa. i took so long to update my blog. Hee. Ok la. that's all for today. tata~ x)
Thursday, March 17, 2005
whirlwind proclaims:
spartans never surrender!
Shout
Me
yiLing (:
3 April 1991
whirlwind_aries@hotmail.com