ahaha. Today damn funny lor..I seems to be laughing every moment in class. 'don't disturb me horr. I not in good mood' i said this while i was laughing, in order to chase away a guy who was sittin on my seat. x) then the others started to imitate me saying that. Don't know why..Kept laughing..Probably Shu min too gao xiao le ba.. x)
The most funniest thing was that during maths lesson, Aaron went up to Shu min n asked ' do u have a marker?' Then she said, 'no, but I have a farker, u want?' She sounded so funny. I was like..LOLS..I cant stop laughing..Then Shu min buay tahan..she knew that my hp was in my pencil box..took it..n waved it at mr soh when his back was facing us. When he faced us, he nearly saw my hp when she was frantically waving at him. But on the second time, I just kept laughing n begging Shu min to return it to me when Mr soh was again facing the whiteboard. Perhaps I laughed too loudly, he turned n look at me n said ' what's so funny, why do u keep laughing?' Then I noticed everybody was looking at me. I felt so embarrassed,of course. And then he continued writing on the whiteboard. Actually I didnt noe that I had laughed so loudly until my friend told me. She was sitting at the other side of the class, yet she can hear me laughing. Oh dear, I think i'm beginning to be like Dawn x) haa.
After school, I went to compass point with ying to have lunch. The moment we boarded the bus, she started laughing, thanks to my good sense of humour. And she started to reveal her true colours. lols..Cos when she laugh at sth very funny, she will keep hitting her bag n beat her hao cousin. Sob. Im seriously injured by her >.- Until we reached cp, alight from the bus, then she stopped laughing. That's a good thing. haa. Then we went to yoshinoya. I regretted crappin wif her. She owaes laugh at small little tiny things. ha. But nvm la..quite fun though. hmmps..went to library next to pay my fines..sob..that's where I lost my ez link card..sadd hor..hais..cannot find lehh..bo bian lo..must make new one..heng my dad din scold me..hee x)
k la..have to study for maths test liao..that's all for today x)
Thursday, March 03, 2005
whirlwind proclaims:
spartans never surrender!
Shout
Me
yiLing (:
3 April 1991
whirlwind_aries@hotmail.com