aRghs. I overslept today. My dad didn't wake me up on time. So I was 17 minutes late. I managed to pia thus was a little bit late only nia. I wasted 1 minute, trying to persuade my brothers to help me put on the contact lens, but they don't seems to care. Sobs. Then I have to wear spectacle to school as usual. Bleahs. Some people asked me why didn't i wear contact lens to school, so I just tell them that I woke up late and none of my brothers are willing to wake up and do me the favor. Hmph. Nvm then.
I nearly fell asleep during the first two periods of dnt lesson, and the last two periods was laming around in the dnt room. Yawns. That was darn boring norr. After recess, we aren't late for maths lesson. Then SAS returned us the maths test paper. I failed again. I am forever a failure. Sobsob. Hais. Don't talk about it le.
Hmmps.. When it was supposed to be Ms chew's lesson, I think she didn't come ba..Then for the whole hour..we are fooling around in class. Then dAwn and cheLsa started playing bi xian. I think I was too playful, i crapped too much. When they asked 'gene' who it was standing next to, it was me. I tried not to be scared. So I just stood there. And after a few more rounds of questions, they asked where it was again. It was next to Horm Earm, the bossy monitor. Then everybody who was there all laughed. When I just walked to Zi xiang's table to answer some of his 'questions'.. It turns out that the 'gene' was standing next to him. I don't know if 'it' was following me or not. I was really scared at that time. It just wouldn't want to go back home. They asked the 'gene' to leave, although it did agree, it was still moving when they ask some more questions. Wo kan bu xia qu le. Thus i left and went over to my seat. But when i went back to them, dAwn let go of the pencil and tore the paper when cheLsa was still holding on to it. Cheryl broke it immediately. cheLsa cried. She was afraid that she will tio dai ji. Hais, if i were her and i'm scared, i won't gei kiang and play that game.
Vanessa then introduced to me another game, which was similiar but MUCH MORE better. It won't summon the 'gene', but the guardian angel. It won't harm you and it was safer. The others got to know about it and they switched to this game after computer lesson. They find it very fun and nice to play. Although dAwn kept persuading me to play, but i don't want. I'm afraid that they will summon the 'gene' instead of the guardian angel. So if i want to play, i rather wait for Vanessa to give me more details. Lols.. can say i hum ji, but is safer ma. Haa. Then it was about 6+ le. cheL and i went back home together nor. Hmmps..that's all for today le ba.. x)
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
whirlwind proclaims:
spartans never surrender!
Shout
Me
yiLing (:
3 April 1991
whirlwind_aries@hotmail.com